Capital Health Plan (CHP) has proudly served our community for more than thirty-five years, and that includes offering comprehensive, affordable health plans to state employees in our service area. As a local health plan, our value comes from our members and the people in the communities we serve. We are committed to community health, providing excellent services through our large, stable network of providers and promoting activities that foster an active lifestyle and educate members on healthy living.
If you have any questions, please contact CHP Member Services at 1-877-392-1532 from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
New This Year - Telehealth Benefit
Copayments for telehealth services are currently being waived during the COVID-19 pandemic. You can learn more here.
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- 2020 Capital Health Plan SOF Benefit Summary
- Capital Health Plan Retiree Advantage (HMO) Plan Options
- Standard HMO Plan SBC
- High Deductible Health HMO Plan SBC
- Uniform Glossary
- To enroll, go to PeopleFirst.myFlorida.com and choose Capital Health Plan
- How to Select a Primary Care Physician