Capital Health Plan has proudly served our community for more than thirty-five years, and that includes offering comprehensive, affordable health plans to state employees in our coverage area. As a local health plan, our value comes from our members and the people in the communities we serve. We are committed to community health, providing excellent service through our large, stable network of providers and promoting activities that foster an active lifestyle and educate members on healthy living.
If you have any questions, please contact Member Services at 1.877.392.1532 from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Standard HMO Plan SBC
- High Deductible Health HMO Plan SBC
- Uniform Glossary
- 2019 Capital Health Plan Benefit Summary
- 2018 State of Florida Member Handbook
- To enroll, go to PeopleFirst.myFlorida.com and choose Capital Health Plan
- How to Select a Primary Care Physician