For federal employees in our coverage area, we offer high-quality plans that provide comprehensive coverage and meet the requirements for Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) plans. Both our Medicare and commercial plans consistently earn top ratings, and they have a full range of benefits, including a large, stable pool of in-network providers and access to urgent and away-from-home care.
Each year the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) rates health plans across the country and Capital Health Plan (CHP) has continued earned top ratings since NCQA began comparing health plans in 2005. Click here for more information.
2021 FEHB Benefits
Download important information about health benefits from Capital Health Plan:
- COVID-19 Updates
- 2021 FEHB Open Enrollment Presentation
- 2021 FEHB Benefits Brochure
- 2021 FEHB Summary of Benefits
- Important Member Information
- Uniform Glossary
FEHB OPM Open Season website:
Choosing Your Physician:
- For the most accurate list of physicians accepting new patients:
Prescription Drug Information:
Members and prospective members can access the drug formulary by the following links:
- Drug formulary (which shows the drug tier) can be found at: https://www.myprime.com/en/forms.html.
- To view the cost of drugs: https://www.myprime.com/en/medicines.html#find-medicine
This is a summary of the features of Capital Health Plan. Before making a final decision, please read the plan's federal brochure RI 73-197. All benefits are subject to the definitions, limitations, and exclusions set forth in the Federal brochure.