As a leading health care organization Capital Health Plan has served the Panhandle of Florida since 1982. The Capital Health Plan work experience can be set apart from others by the importance we place on…
If this is you…
View our benefits here:Employee
Capital Health Plan’s purpose as a non-profit HMO is to provide the people in Leon and surrounding counties with high quality, affordable health care that:
- Focuses on delivery of evidence-based medical care under the direction of primary care physicians in an effective, timely and cost efficient manner.
- Emphasizes low administrative costs and ethical business practices.
- Is proactive and innovative in its quest to continually improve the health of the community.
- Customer Service – Capital Health Plan staff will provide courteous, cooperative, respectful and professional service to members at all times.
- Teamwork – All Capital Health Plan employees share a responsibility to work together to better serve our customers.
- Continued Improvement – Capital Health Plan highly values continued improvement to support and advance its corporate purpose. Change that is designed to support improvement in quality, affordability and customer service for our members is a key requirement for our success and is enhanced by ideas from each and every staff member.
Capital Health Plan recognizes that the ability to succeed in fulfilling our mission and serving our customers is dependent upon attracting, growing and retaining a diverse, high-performing workforce that reflects our core values of Customer Service, Teamwork and Continued Improvement.
The CHP Engaging in Employee Excellence program offers exciting Employee Engagement & Community Service Opportunities. This program engages and motivates employees to become an effective, high-performing workforce that makes a difference in people’s lives and our communities.